Call us!

General Terms and Conditions

Formalization of the reservation and payment methods:

Once the boat has been chosen and the availability has been consulted via web or telephone, it is understood that the dates are blocked from the moment the company receives a transfer for the amount of 50% + VAT of the total value of the charter. The rest of the amount will be paid on the day of embarkation, through one of the following payment methods:

– Bank transfer:


ES72 0075 6805 6006 0155 8195

Boat Charter Ibiza 68 s.l.

– Cash payments

– Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, AMEX (3.5% surcharge on all AMEX transactions)


Cancellations must be communicated at least two months prior to the scheduled charter date, in which case 80% of the total amount received will be refunded, leaving 20% to cover administrative expenses.

50% of the amount received will be refunded if the cancellation is made at least one month in advance, and the total amount will be retained in the case of a cancellation communicated within less than 7 calendar days.


Fuel is not included in the rental price. Our boats will be delivered with a full tank, and it is the customer’s responsibility to deliver them with a full tank again.


Our fleet is based in Ibiza. The cost of such mooring is included in the price. Mooring in ports outside the home port is not included in the rental rate.

Departure and arrival times:

The rental schedule is from 10 am to 8 pm, since for security reasons and gas station hours, it is necessary to return before nightfall.

*In case you want to extend the schedule for any reason, it will be requested upon request.

Fleet and crew:

All our boats are in perfect condition, and have passed the necessary technical and mechanical inspections.

Our maintenance team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any need.

All our boats are fully licensed, fully insured, fully insured, with liability insurance.

All the boats are equipped with all the necessary life-saving and safety equipment.

Our team is highly qualified and has several years of experience. All the crew has the appropriate qualifications.


The price shown on the website includes insurance with excess, cleaning service on arrival, complimentary soft drinks, ice, snorkel equipment and towel service.

Not included in the price are 21% VAT, skipper service and fuel.

Maximum allowable capacities:

For safety reasons, each boat has a maximum permitted capacity, which may not be exceeded under any circumstances.

Abrir chat
Charter en Ibiza
Hola 👋
¿En qué podemos ayudarte?