Call us! +34 670 373 467 | +34 644 540 691 |
Can we call you now?

esen

FAQ

How does the rental work?

Having chosen the boat and checked the availability via web or phone, it is understoot that the dates will be blocked from the moment the company receives a bank transfer for 50% + VAT of the total value of the charter

Which is the duration of the charter?

Boarding takes place between 10 and 11 hours and arrival to port, no later than 20:30, must have previously refueled or refund the amount of fuel consumed. If for some reason you want a different schedule, you should ask a member of the company as soon as possible (and always before setting sail), allowing the company to collect financial penalty if the delay is significant.

Itinerary

The itinerary can be chosen by the customer without prior notice to the company, even if they do not have skipper, we will offer our customers certain references and recommendations that should be taken into account (sea state, jellyfish, etc). In case of having contracted the charter with skipper, the client can express his preferences and relocate whenever he wants, because the skipper will be at complete disposal, but he may impose a decision for security reasons, since he is the ultimate responsible for the passage.

Cancellations?

Cancellations must be notified no earlier than two months, in which case 80% of the total amount received will be returned, leaving 20% for administrative costs. We will return 50% of the amount received if the cancellation is made within a period not exceeding one month and we will not return anything if a cancellation is communicated in less than seven days before deadline.

Which is the right beam?

Fortunately on the islands of Ibiza and Formentera usually we have very good weather and the sea is usually good, so it depends on the people who have to go on the boat. We always recommend that it should be a boat where the number of seats is slightly higher than people who will actually board. There should never be more people on the boat that the number permitted. It is not only uncomfortable, but it is also very dangerous and highly punishable by the Guardia Civil.

I just got the title recently and I don’t know whether to hire a skipper or going on my own

Our experience shows that if you just got the title and it is the first time, it is advisable to go with skipper. He will be able to show you (if you prefer he can be beside you and explain everything), the island of Ibiza, that has many low rocks that at first sight are unseen and can be a bit dangerous. On the other hand, if it is the first time that you are in Ibiza and Formentera, he will take you to the best beaches and unspoiled places of the island.

I am an experienced skipper but I don’t know whether to hire a skipper or going on my own

Our thinking and experience after many years renting boats, tells us that customers always are calmer and more relaxed with a skipper, they can enjoy the sea much more, they do not have to worry about anything, maneuvers to come in and go outside the port, or anchoring, or problems that can appear along the day. On the other hand, the skipper will always show you the best coves and the best beaches of our islands.

Renting a house or a boat and sleep in it, what is cheaper?

This question is asked by many people. It is easier for those people who love the sea: we strongly advise them to rent a sailboat and enjoy as never the beaches of Ibiza and Formentera, they will save the cost of the house, the cost of the car, and the most important thing… they will be every day in a different place.

I want to rent a boat for a day and do not know whether to rent a sailboat or a motorboat

We recommend to rent a speed boat, it is a much more practical solution, the drawback of sailboats from the output port to the destination takes a lot of time, and then to go to other beaches it would be the same. However, with a boat or a yacht it takes much less time and it is much more practical.

What are the sailing qualifications with the new regulations?

On January 12, 2015 came into force the publication of the Spanish Real Decreto 875/2014, regulating nautical degrees of pleasure boats, which are as follows:

  • Navigation License: for boats up to six meters in length, day sailing and sailing up to 2 miles away from the coast.
  • Basic Navigation License: for boats up to 8 meters long, day and night navigation and sailing up to 5 miles away from the coast.
  • Skipper of Recreational Craft: for boats up to 15 meters long, day and night navigation and sailing up to 12 miles away from the coast or between the Balearic and Canary Islands (will be necessary to process the application to obtain this title).

You will only have to worry about enjoying an amazing day, we do everything else!

Have you got any questions?

Use our contact form and our qualified staff will advise you on the best choice

Contact us

Back to Top